In a hurry? Don't have time to drop by the bank? Then it's time for Online banking. Your personal computer becomes your own personal banking center. You'll be able to take care of your finances anytime, day or night, from anywhere...even on holidays! All you need is an Internet connection and an account with us here at The State Bank. It's that simple!
With Online Banking, you can:
- Check Your Balance - view and access every account in your portfolio
- Check Account History - view your account history, access your monthly statement, download account information directly to Excel, Quicken or Microsoft Money, even search for a particular item or items by check number, dollar amount, or date!
- Transfer Money - initiate a transfer of money between accounts and view past transfer history.
- Pay Bills - use The State Bank BillPay to schedule one time or multiple payments, even recurring payments of fixed or variable amounts.
- Use Account Alerts - send yourself email alerts! Alerts can be sent when your account balance goes above or below a specified amount or on special occasions like birthdays or anniversaries.
- Other Services - while online, you can change your mailing address, re-order checks, send secure e-mail, even request savings bonds.
- Feel Secure - feel safe knowing that there is nothing to worry about. Our multifactor authentication program recognizes where you are accessing your accounts from. If it does not recognize your computer it will deny access to the system unless a challenge question is answered correctly. Also visit our online security page for tips and best practices for overall safe browsing.
Login to Online Banking or enroll today by clicking on the corresponding enrollment link below.
All of your accounts at The State Bank will be linked together in what is referred to as a portfolio. Linked accounts will have one common owner. The State Bank Online Banking Enrollment Form should be completed and submitted by the authorized common owner. After the completed Enrollment Form is received by The State Bank, an email will be sent to notify the account owner that they have been granted access to the Online Banking system.
VoiceAccess Telephone Banking
Our automated telephone banking system allows you to bank anytime, anywhere. Call toll free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the comfort of your home, office or car. VoiceAccess is not only quick and easy, it's totally FREE!
Call toll free 1-866-336-4625 or 712-336-4625.
Some of the features VoiceAccess offers:
- Check your current & available balance
- Access check, withdrawal, & deposit history
- Transfer funds between your State Bank accounts
- Check CD & loan maturity dates
- Lookup loan detail & make payments
- Interest paid for previous & current year
- Check loan & deposit account interest rates
You will be prompted to enter your account number and personal identification code (PIN). The initial PIN is the last four digits of the primary account holder's social security number. At that time the system will prompt you to change your PIN. Remember, never share your PIN with anyone and never write it down - memorize it!. If you forget your PIN, just give us a call at 712-336-2455 and we will instruct you on how to get a new one.
ATM / Debit Cards
Use our handy debit card to write "electronic checks" at any merchants accepting MasterCard - worldwide!
No more worries about having your checks accepted anywhere. Plus you can use your debit card for ATM transactions, too.
Make checking or savings deposits, withdrawals or account transfers whenever you like. Stop in and apply for one today.
Find an ATM near you.
Also, as a service to our customers, The State Bank has joined a network of community banks which allows our customers to use an ATM with this symbol and avoid paying surcharge fees from the ATM host bank. Privileged Status ATM Locator
Spirit Lake Locations
- The State Bank - 1902 Hill Avenue
- The State Bank - 101 N State Street
Take advantage of instant buying power and convenience at the same time. The State Bank teams up with Elan Financial Services to provide you with numerous options. Whether it is for personal or business use, there is a card tailored for your needs.
Visa® Personal Cards
- Young Adult
- Cash Rewards Platinum
- Select Rewards Platinum
- Signature Card
Visa® Business Cards
- Business Travel
- Platinum Business Rewards