In a hurry? Don't have time to drop by the bank? Then it's time for Online banking. Your personal computer becomes your own personal banking center. You'll be able to take care of your finances anytime, day or night, from anywhere...even on holidays! All you need is an Internet connection and an account with us here at The State Bank. It's that simple!
All of your accounts at The State Bank will be linked together in what is referred to as a portfolio. Linked accounts will have one common owner. The State Bank Online Banking Enrollment Form should be completed and submitted by the authorized common owner. After the completed Enrollment Form is received by The State Bank, an email will be sent to notify the account owner that they have been granted access to the Online Banking system.
With Online Banking, you can:
- Check Your Balance - view and access every account in your portfolio
- Check Account History - view your account history, access your monthly statement, download account information directly to Excel, Quicken or Microsoft Money, even search for a particular item or items by check number, dollar amount, or date!
- Transfer Money - initiate a transfer of money between accounts and view past transfer history.
- Pay Bills - use The State Bank Bill Pay to schedule one time or multiple payments, even recurring payments of fixed or variable amounts.
- Use Account Alerts - send yourself email alerts! Alerts can be sent when your account balance goes above or below a specified amount or on special occasions like birthdays or anniversaries.
- Other Services - while online, you can change your mailing address, re-order checks, send secure e-mail, even create reminders.
- Feel Secure - feel safe knowing that there is nothing to worry about. Our multifactor authentication program recognizes where you are accessing your accounts from. If it does not recognize your computer it will deny access to the system unless a challenge question is answered correctly. Also visit our online security page for tips and best practices for overall safe browsing.
Login to Online Banking or enroll today by clicking on the corresponding enrollment link below.