Shazam BOLT$ Enrollment
What You Need
- An active ShazamChek Debit card
- A smartphone or other internet connected device
- A telephone nearby (for PIN verification)
- An email account (to receive alerts)
- Your full debit card number
- Your card's expiration date
- Your PIN
- After opening the mobile app or visiting the web based interface you must enroll your card by selecting "New Mobile Card User" and entering your full card number.
- If your card is eligible you will now be able to continue setting up your profile.
- The next screen will display the terms and conditions. After reading through them select "Accept" and click Submit.
- Enter your card expiration date and the phone number where you would like the PIN verification call to be made. After clicking Next you will
receive a phone call to this number. Follow the voice prompts and enter your four digit PIN followed by the pound (#) key.
- After the PIN verification is completed you will be taken to the User Profile page. Fill out the user information needed to create your profile and click next.
- The last page is information needed to complete your User Profile.
After Enrollment You Can
- Add additional cards
- Receive transaction amount , international transaction, card-not-present transaction, and suspicious transaction alerts
- Alerts can be setup by visiting the "Card Settings" page.
- View balance information
- Change your User Profile information